Wednesday, December 3, 2008

6 more days...

We've looked forward to this for a while, and now that it's so close, it's become surreal. Well, for me it has. Greg's getting nervous. Because he didn't get the relief he'd hoped for with the injections, he's saying "I hope it works". I feel for him. I've had several surgeries, but most were emergencies, so no sit and wait time.

We continue to receive blessings through this all and I refuse to be overcome with concern about finances. My daily needs are met daily. If I don't have it today, I don't need it today. :)

So surgery and then 2 weeks later BAM Christmas. Believe it or not, I've been able to get some bargain shopping done. Still need to pick up a couple of toys for the church toy drive though.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Well it's getting closer, I hate anticipation I can only imagine what you and Greg are going through.

I hope it works too!!!!

It's so wonderful to read about your faith, I have it too but usually it's after the fact, *see how God got us through that*

I pray a lot, we all have so many needs and God really does provide.

I'll keep praying for you, my friend.