Only 4 more days until Greg's surgery. It's been a bad week for him. He's having trouble sleeping. He can't sit for very long. But he has been able to make it to work 4 days this week, half days that is. He goes until he can't think anymore, and then he comes home.
I'm beginning to think ahead. We've been stuck at this roadblock for a while, and while it sucks, it has become our routine. It'll be nice to get back to other routines. And I'm hopeful to see just how much better he'll feel. He's likely had this injury for a long time and it finally got severe enough to stop him. He's always had some back pain, since the day I met him in 1985.
My niece is getting married in March and I really want to dance with my husband at the wedding. And it'll be nice to be able to focus some more attention on Gregory. He's really been flying solo for a while. We've missed so many outings because of Greg's condition combined with my car being out of commission. We hope to go ice skating next Friday!
My FIL will come up Monday and stay at the house at night to sit with the furbabies. It'll give Gregory the choice of coming home if he doesn't want to stay at the hospital with us. And it'll give my FIL something to do. He's a very nervous guy to begin with, so letting him help us will help him.
I'm off to bed now. Early for me, but I'm really exhausted these days.

1 comment:
Continuing to pray for Greg's back, for the surgery and for the hands of the surgeon to be guiding by God's healing hands. Hang in there!
Post a Comment