Monday, September 12, 2005

Encouragement from friends

Another saved email

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----- Original Message -----
To: ccu-list ccu-list
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 4:09 PM
Subject: [CCU-List] Deanna & Penny


***I have saved both of your posts on how you're doing these days. Every time I reread them, I think, "Yep. Life comes at us fast sometimes." Big hugs and know I keep you in my prayers, along with everyone else on the list. This whole loss of most of NO has hit both of you so very hard, along with pets dying and everything else... Penny, I am keeping your sisters in prayer, too, as they begin to realize life has just changed course for them, and your parents. And take some time to mourn the old cat, OK?

***Jaci

Not deleting this either. [[[hugs of thanks]]]

My younger BIL & his wife left for her parents' home Saturday, but should be back in a few days. She has enrolled at LSU, so she'll be coming down each week. So everyday, things get a little more "normal."

Got to see one of my sisters Friday. Like I had mentioned, it was her granddaughter's B-day. They reached us by phone and drove down to pick us up & take the kids to Chuck E Cheese. Much needed respite. And another laugh line - When they were allowed to go into their home to clean up, my BIL was cleaning out Kayla's closet. She really only lost her stuffed animals. Most everything else had either gone with them or was off the floor. Anyway, he was putting the stuffed anilmals in a trash bag, and Kayla started to cry. Of course, that made Terry (BIL) cry. When they returned to his mother's home that night, she was telling everyone, "You should have seen my pawpaw crying like a girl"!!

Penny - who finally found fresh eggs at a small grocery store!

No comments: