I will be having a liver biopsy. Not because anything looked bad on the ultrasound, but because of other test results. It was determined I have genotype 1 which is the most resistant to treatment. The biopsy will tell us if there is damage and if so what "stage" it is, and therefore give us a better idea of whether or not to go ahead with treatment.
So right now I am praying for no liver damage. But my gut tells me that I'm going to get my miracle "the long way around", meaning successful treatment. In my heart, there is NO fear. But in my flesh, there is panic. I dont want to go through this. Who would? Since my will and God's will are seldom the same, I'm just moving forward in faith. Yesterday, I was afraid. Today looks better. I'm sure I'll have some anxiety everytime we approach appointments, but that's just nervous anticipation. In my heart of hearts, my deepest soul, I know I will be fine. It's the unknown parts of the journey that have me a little shaken.

2 comments:
I'm sorry you are going through this :(
Thank you Steph.
Post a Comment