Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving Thanks

Yesterday was the Thanksgiving holiday, but this has been a season of thanks. When, from the outside, it might appear we are in a bad spot, time after time we have been blessed throughout this whole ordeal. An employer who has been very understanding and generous about Greg missing work. Soap sales that seem to come out of nowhere. And most especially when and where we least expect it, blessings are placed in our hands. Just when I think we've gotten all we will, God says, "Watch this..."

As for yesterday, it was great. All of Greg's immediate family were here. My SIL & I put together a great meal and everyone went home with much leftovers. Miss Stella was quite a joy. She's a very happy child who knows how much she's loved. It was a great day, and we all konked out a bit early. I'll admit it was nice not to have to drive anywhere!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how cute she is :)

God does provide, I hear you on that one.