"Real wisdom is not the knowledge of everything, but the knowledge of which things in life are necessary, which are less necessary, and which are completely unnecessary to know." Leo Tolstoy
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Mikey & JoJo
While in Metaire alone, I took the oportunity to see both of my sisters. My sister Donna had her grandbabies which was great. I hadn't seen them in person in about 3 months. They've both grown so much. Mikey & I played with his hotwheels on his MeMe's super slick hall floor. He talks so much now, and he even sounds like his daddy. And he was calling me Aunt Penny. That sound you hear is my heart melting. I was so young when my niece and nephews were born that none of them ever really called me Aunt Penny. But now I have my sisters' grands to call me Aunt Penny. Little JoJo was a hoot. He's just all smiles. He looks just like big brother Chase right now. He's not quite walking, but very ready to run after big brother Mikey!
No comments:
Post a Comment