I feel like a little kid. I want to dig in my heels and fold my arms and just yell, "NO!" I am so not emotionally ready for these damn storms. The prep is mostly done, and now we wait. I went to the store last night and it was nuts. Many many empty shelves. No bread, fruit, canned meat, toilet paper, paperplates/cups, batteries, bottled water, more I am sure. I just hate that this thing is 6 days away and could go anywhere in the gulf, but because everyone around us is panicing, I have to go through this prep with a bunch of idiots. I believe in being ready. But do the shelves of the stores have to be empty 6 days ahead of time? NO! That's retarded! This whole town needs to take a chill pill.
And those stupid storms need to go away!

No comments:
Post a Comment