




And then we stopped in to visit Stella too. She was wearing the crocs we got her as an infant. They were so big at the time compared to her tiny feet, I never dreamed she'd wear them this soon. Of course, at 9 months, they are just an accessory. She is very close to standing alone!

Oh, and the day began with Greg going to a job fair @ the Army Corps of Engineers office. I love the irony that their office is on Leake Ave! Anhoo, his cousin that works there was at the job fair and introduced him to a few key people. It almost sounds like it's just a matter of which job Greg wants! There's still a financial miracle needed for us to be able to move, but "signing bonuses" aren't unheard of. Also, they'll buy our house if it doesn't sell after 6 months. This could happen quickly! Or, it could take quite a while. Who knows. But it looks like we will be going,sooner or later.

2 comments:
Wait!! Are you guys moving to New Orleans? Ooh, I'll have to go back and read the archives! That would be cool - we'd practically be neighbors!
Well, it's been so indefinite that I really hadn't said much about it. It came up pretty quickly. We had a dinner w/family down in the warehouse district and we were in the city at sunset, and that was really it. It moved quickly from we're thinking about it to we want it.
Post a Comment