Friday, February 15, 2008

Your Valentine

I was un-tagged by Stephanie for this.


Brag About Your Husband:

What is his name: Greg

How long have you been married: 20 years this month

How long did you date: 2.5 yrs (lived together one of those years)

How old is he: 42

How old are you: 41

Who eats more sweets: him

Whose parents do you see most? About the same

Who said I love you first: I did

Who is taller: he is

Who can sing better: depends on how much we've had to drink (kidding!)

Who is smarter: we are both smart, we know different things

Who does the laundry: I do

Who does the dishes: I do

Who pays the bills: I do

His guilty pleasure: muscle cars

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: the boy does

Who mows the lawn: mostly him (I'll do it if I want to and it's not too hot)

Who has more friends: we have each other :)

Besides you, who is his best friend: probably Jason

Who cooks dinner: mostly me, but he's better at it

Who is more stubborn: he tries to keep up with me, but come on...

Who kissed who first: From what I remember it was mutual

Who asked who out first: Me

What was your first date: a party.

Who proposed: He did @ the LSU lake

Who has more siblings: both have 2

What is your favorite thing about him: he makes me laugh, he loves me, and he comes home everyday!

I won't tag anyone but please participate if you want to.

No comments: