Copied from Stephanie...
Go to urbandictionary.com and type in your answer to each question in the search box, then write the FIRST definition it gives you.
1) Your name? Penelope
A character off a popular skit on SNL, (Saturday Night Live.) She is the ultimate one-upper, and always strokes her hair while telling you how much better she is than you.
"Girl: "I just had a baby! I'm so happy."
Penelope: "Well I just had three babies and a cat... Yeah, they're all perfect and I'm ecstatic..." "
2) Your age? 41
A good looking or HOT, female. Used as a code so others will not know what you are talking about.
"Look at that 41 behind us or thats a 41 at the door."
3) One of your friends? Brandie
An Intelligent woman, usually brunette, gorgeous, and goal oriented. She's one to speak her mind and you do not want to mess with a Brandie. She's liable to attack at the slightest insult and she has a mean right hook. However, she can be won over by a really nice hug.
"She just totally decked him, she's such a Brandie."
4) There was no #4
5) Favorite color? green
yes... it is most definitely referring to the marijuana... and also, upon occassion, any substance with similar uses. too, properly, of course, it is a golfing term, but that's really not very much fun, now is it?
"'yo, where da green at?'"
(oh my...)
6) Birthplace? Lafayette
The center of cajun culture in louisiana.Very cool town.Bigger than what what most people think.Home to the university of louisana and is the states 5th largest city. Lafayette has a lot of potential but it is slowly losing its uniqeness to strip malls and 5 lane roads which can be found in any other city.
7) Month of your birthday? January
(could NOT use the first definition, this is #2)
One of the worst month's of the year for most people. Either after New Years, where as you did some so incredibly stupid you'll regret it forever. Or that your going back to work or school. Either way you hate it.
"Oh sh*t! It's January again."
8) Last person you talked to? Greg
A scottish word used mainly in Glasgow meaning to always get drunk and flirt with women
"Do you like him?
Yeah hes ok but hes a bit of a greg...
Really, i thought he was shy?
Nah he flirts with all the girls when he's drunk"
(ROFLOUPMP!!!) Did I ever tell you how we met??
9) What did you last eat? Chocolate
the yummiest, tastiest thing in the whole wide world. chocolate also makes u happy and makes u feel better.
whenever u feel down just have some chocolate it makes u feel better !!!!!
10) Your nickname? Penny
Nothing printable...LOL!

1 comment:
LOL!
I picked a few friends names before I chose who to use and I read what Penny said.
Post a Comment